Massive Selection for W98ni1fe1 Alloy - molybdenum wire – Huacheng
Massive Selection for W98ni1fe1 Alloy - molybdenum wire – Huacheng Detail:
Molybdenum wire is mainly refers to the cutting process, the continuous motion of workpiece by cutting with high pressure electric field in a composed of molybdenum and other precious metals manufacturing consumables, continuous motion when the wedm machining of fine wire is called the wire electrode (also called electrode), it can be to pulsed spark discharge artifact removal in, cut metal forming. Molybdenum wire has many other USES.
High quality molybdenum raw material is processed into filamentous by advanced hot and cold drawing technology, which is used as an electrode in wire-cutting machine to process the workpiece.
Types and USES of molybdenum wire
1. Pure molybdenum wire GMPM.Used for winding wire core, support, lead wire, heating element, molybdenum foil belt, wire cutting, automobile parts spraying, etc.
2. Lanthanum molybdenum wire GMHI — M.一2 Used for glass sealing parts of wound wire core, molybdenum foil belt, furnace body heating materials, wire cutting high-temperature components, etc.
3. Yttrium molybdenum wire GMHYM. Used for support, lead wire, reed of electron tube, gate, furnace body heating material and high temperature component.
4. GMPM for wire-cut molybdenum wire.-1, GMHI.M. -2 Used for cutting various nonferrous metals, steel and magnetic materials. It has the characteristics of high strength, good discharge performance, high surface finish, high cutting speed and long life.
Standard for dimensional tolerance of molybdenum wire production: national standard GB/t4182-2003
Specification: Φ 0.02 mm – Φ12.0 mm
Other USES: hook, core wire, grid side rod, lead wire, etc
Molybdenum wire as electrode wire characteristics:
(1) ultra-high tensile strength;
(2) high surface finish, good stability, high cutting precision;
(3) elongation rate is small, small;
(4) the volume of curvature, wire diameter is consistent, not easy to break the wire, long life;
(5) can increase the high frequency power, improve the efficiency of rough machining;
(6) accurate measurement, vacuum packaging, prevent oxidation and mildew, can be saved for a long time.
Notes for molybdenum wire storage
1. The molybdenum wire custody in low humidity ventilated cool place, please try to control temperature at 20 ℃ and 25 ℃, to avoid molybdenum wire oxidation;
2. Molybdenum wire may have poor perpendicularity if it is placed for more than 6 months.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
New super material may have world’s highest melting point | Tungsten Copper Ingot
Researchers study bismuth films to develop electromagnetic radiation protection shields | Alloy For Radiation Shields
Our advantages are lower prices,dynamic sales team,specialized QC,strong factories,high quality products and services for Massive Selection for W98ni1fe1 Alloy - molybdenum wire – Huacheng, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Algeria , Mombasa , South Korea , In order to carry out our goal of "customer first and mutual benefit" in the cooperation, we establish a specialist engineering team and a sales team to supply the best service to satisfy our customers' requirements. Welcome you to cooperate with us and join us. We have been your best choice.
By Gill from Milan - 2015.07.27 12:26
The supplier cooperation attitude is very good, encountered various problems, always willing to cooperate with us, to us as the real God.
By Gary from Kazakhstan - 2016.10.13 10:47